Flat feet or fallen arches can lead to unexpected aches and pains in your back, knees, and shins. If you’ve had flat feet since birth or developed them with time and experience complications from them, Dr. Christina Bui, and her team at Howard County Foot & Ankle in Columbia, Maryland, can evaluate and treat them. To schedule a flat feet evaluation, call Howard County Foot & Ankle or book an appointment online today.
Say goodbye to stubborn warts. Say hello to SWIFT
Treatment now available
Plantar warts; a common and stubborn Viral Infection
Does it hurt?
What is a Swift?
What to Expect
How effective is Swift?
When you should come to see us
It’s important to visit a podiatrist if you suspect or feel that you have a plantar wart and are seeking removal. The longer you wait to seek treatment, the more likely the wart is to persist. Here are some common symptoms to look out for:
- You may get the feeling of “painful pebbles” in your shoes.
- You may experience pain when you compress the sides of the wart.
- You may see a circular flat spot on the skin with a depressed area in the middle.
- They may appear “yellowed” with a crust; small black dots can be an easy give away.
- The lesion on your foot is painful, bleeding, or has changed color.
- Treatments you have tried do not work, and the wart reoccurs or multiplies.
- Discomfort that prevents you from doing regular activities.
- Poor sensation in your feet.
- You are unsure if the lesion is a wart.